Italy’s 6th largest bank with $130 Billion in total assets and 1,300 plus branches.
- Monitor and respond to changing customer behavior
- Improve self-service deposit activity
- Enhanced services and with the objective to start using automated cash recycling.
- Multivendor Agilis Power software solution
- Implemented deposit automation functionality (bulk check and cash deposits) on 750 terminals Opteva 7xx (2008 – 2011) and 200 Opteva Flex Performance Series (2011 – 2014)
- Adding Recycling feature (Opteva Flex Performance Series)
- Revenue generation: migrating simple transactions to the ATM allowing tellers to become sellers
- Revenue generation: due to less time spend on simple transaction, bank can focus on higher value services
- Improved customer experience: 24 hour access allows customers to carry out transactions without entering the branch
- Improved branch performance
- Reduce risk and improve operational efficiency by removing cash from the branch
- Increased network efficiency
- Improved ATM availability (98% availability for cash-in and check-in services)
- 57% of deposit transaction migrated to ATMs