One of South Africa's largest financial services groups. It currently operate in 20 countries on the African continent, including South Africa. The group is also positioned to access pools of capital in key developed markets.
- 500 ATM Bombing incidents 2006-2013 (20% of the total)
- The real tangible cost per incident (all included) is €65.000
- Total cost 2006-2013: €32.5M
- ATM presenter bomb modification with reduced cash opening throat to prevent crow bar insertion and integrated into alarm panel to detect attacks
- A "breathing" CAT 5 safe to release the blast pressure whilst maintaining structural integrity to keep the safe door on
- Average loss per incident in 2013 dropped to €150 vs €26.500 for the industry